Yes, we can bring the goats to you!
Bring Goat Yoga to your campus, library, office, gym, or generate buzz for your product or company by sponsoring Goat Yoga at a marketing event! We will work with you to determine a final cost that works within your budget.
The typical Traveling Goat Yoga event costs $625 for the first hour of classes and $350 for each subsequent hour, which includes:
- Our friendly baby goats born March 28 - April 1st (We are expecting new babies in April, and will be able to travel with them in May or June!)
- Fencing to contain the goats (for outdoor events), or tarps to cover the floor for indoor events (we will need dimensions of the indoor area)
- Water buckets and goat treats
- Load in and load out of goats and fencing set up and breakdown (time spent on set up/break down not counted in hourly rate) - although of course we welcome helpers!
- Certified yoga instructor(s)
- 20 yoga mats
- "Goat Wranglers" Farmer's Helpers/Chip-in Farm staff to help with participant/goat interactions and ensure the welfare of the animals
- A point of contact leading up to and during the event for any questions/preparations/issues involving planning of the event
- Certificate of Insurance and animal health records upon request
- We can share the event and our sponsor through our communication channels including website, email newsletter, and Facebook page upon request
We are happy to work with you to determine a final cost that works within your budget, and can offer discounts for recurring events or if you are able to provide your own instructor, tarps (for indoor events), or yoga mats.
We will bring fencing to contain the goats for outdoor events. Please ensure that your lawn is herbicide and pesticide free as the goats can't resist tasting the grass!
Tarps work well for indoor events! The goats are farm animals and may poop/pee. We will clean up any messes as they happen with paper towels and disinfecting wipes.
Past Traveling Goat Yoga events include:
Get in touch! We're looking forward to working with you to create a memorable Goat Yoga event